Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com> on 2002/03/13 19:47:15 UTC

[JOB] mod_perl programmer

Hi all,

due to a recent series of events, I find myself looking for a job. I'm open
to all sorts of jobs: contracts, telecommute, or full-time. I'm presently
living in Paris and would prefer to stay, but don't hesitate to offer jobs in
other places as I'm not afraid of moving and could very well change my mind
about staying here if faced with an interesting offer.

You can find my résumé at the following places:

  english: http://robin.berjon.com/english.html
  french: http://robin.berjon.com/

Thanks for your attention, happy modperling all!

Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
Change is inevitable except from a vending machine.