Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andrea Paternesi <pa...@hotmail.it> on 2010/03/01 11:26:30 UTC

RE: [TOMAHAWK] usage backbean example

Hi thanks for the snippets.
Can i ask you to post also the NotenErfassenStandardRow snippet?
I am trying to figure out the minimal code needed to implement a base skeleton.

Thank you anyay for you help.
This is much appreciated.

Regards.
Andrea.

Tutto lo spazio che ti serve, lo trovi su Hotmail
http://www.windowslive.it/hotmail/SpazioDisponibile.aspx

Re: [TOMAHAWK] usage backbean example

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
You're welcome!

Of course, here's the snippet:

public class NotenErfassenStandardRow implements Serializable,
NotenErfassenRow{

    private Schueler schueler;
    private Map<Gegenstand,GueltigeNoten> noten;

    public NotenErfassenStandardRow(Schueler schueler,
            Map<Gegenstand,GueltigeNoten> noten) {
        super();
        this.schueler = schueler;
        this.noten = noten;
    }

    public GueltigeNoten getColumnValue(Gegenstand geg){
        return this.noten.get(geg);
    }

    // cut for clarity
}