Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by hupadhyay <hu...@asite.com> on 2012/12/24 06:37:45 UTC

Solrcloud Relication issue

Hi all,
I am using *solrcloud, 2 shard 2 replica* configuration.
I am importing data into solr index using jdbc data source and solr DIH.My
problem is when there are only shard nodes are up , no replica is up and i
am importing data into solr  and then i start replica nodes to replicate the
index. This works fine and data seems to be accurate on all nodes.

But when i have all the nodes up(shard and replica) and i am importing data,
at least one replica node from each shard is out of sync, and few k records
are missing on that node,even solrcloud UI screen also displays old index
flag for these nodes.

I don't understand why this happens, is it because i am importing 100k
records in one shot, and few k records gets skips to be index?

Anyone please can you help me out here?

Thanks