Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by K Burns <kb...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/11 04:21:15 UTC

Invalid URL?

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a new M2 project, using Continuum 1.0.3. My project
structure is:

parent_project
    child_project1
    child_project2

where the 2 children are defined in the parent pom.xml

I'm entering a POM URL of the format:

scm:cvs:pserver:<username>:
<password>@<ip_address>:/usr/cvs/<repo_name>:<parent_project_path>

but am getting an error:

"You must provide a valid URL(http, https, ftp and file protocols are
allowed)"

CVS is up and running (verified outside of Continuum) with the details as
above.

Why is Continuum unhappy with my URL?

Many thanks,

Ken

Re: Invalid URL?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Pom URL in "add project" screen doesn't allow scm url for the moment. only http, http ftp and file
protocols are allowed. Look at FAQ for file protocol.

If you have a viewcvs, it's easy to use http protocol.

Emmanuel