Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net> on 2005/08/31 11:49:05 UTC

OK, got one for you experts

Is it possible to build a rule that reads an environmental variable
such as "$USER". If so how might that be done. (And if not, this needs
to be zilla-ed.) For Earthlink users there are some really nice tricks
you can do to filter a significant spam fraction. But they need the
"$USER" to make it generic rather than per user rules.

{^_^}

Re: OK, got one for you experts

Posted by Nix <ni...@esperi.org.uk>.
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, jdow@earthlink.net spake:
> Backwards speak randomly not I do well, either. I perl inaccessible
> find.

It's Forth where you have to learn to speak backwards, not Perl. :)

--
`... published last year in a limited edition... In one of the
 great tragedies of publishing, it was not a limited enough edition

Re: OK, got one for you experts

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
Quoth Theo:
>Sure.  You can do anything in a plugin. :)

Retorteth jdow:
Sure you can if you are fluent in silly write only languages or have
the time to waste to become so. I am not and do not have the time.

Re: OK, got one for you experts

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 02:49:05AM -0700, jdow wrote:
> Is it possible to build a rule that reads an environmental variable
> such as "$USER". If so how might that be done.

Sure.  You can do anything in a plugin. :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Bender: "I came here with a simple dream, a dream of killing all humans."