Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John MccLain <jm...@tcshealthcare.com> on 2005/06/07 00:51:15 UTC

picture of session state for nodes in cluster??

How can I get a picture of session state for each node in a cluster every
time a session is replicated? is there some valve or filter out there I can
use? I am having clustering problems with our app, and I want to see what
the difference is in session state between the nodes in the cluster

John McClain
Senior Software Engineer
TCS Healthcare
jmcclain@tcshealthcare.com
(530)886-1700x235
"Skepticism is the first step toward truth"

Problem in mod_jk.conf

Posted by Fabiano Rech <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all, I installed apache2+tomcat+modjk in solaris 10, I configured
based in cookbook from the site:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/howto/apache.html
The connector is works well, but using virtual host, the apache direct
for the directory
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ROOT. how I can redirect to /opt/myapp/html?

This is my mod_jk.conf:

----------Begin mod_jk.conf--------------------------------
LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so

JkWorkersFile /opt/csw/share/tomcat5/conf/workers.properties

JkLogFile /opt/csw/apache2/logs/mod_jk.log

JkLogLevel info

JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories

JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"

<VirtualHost *:80>
      ServerName www.teste2.net
      DocumentRoot /opt/myapp/html
      Alias /conces /opt/myapp/html/
      <Directory "/opt/myapp/html">
          Options Indexes MultiViews
          AllowOverride None
          Order allow,deny
          Allow from all
      </Directory>
      JkMount /* worker1
</VirtualHost>

Re: picture of session state for nodes in cluster??

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
Hey John,

look inside the MBeans Manager/app/host - DeltaManager. You can get the
complete session list and can
access attribute from the sessions.
Which Tomcat/ Cluster release you use?

Peter

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
you would have to write a valve or other component that queries the
Tomcat internal classes yourself,

If you do come up with something very useful, we would love to include
it into the code base.

Filip