Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by fereira <ja...@cornell.edu> on 2020/12/14 16:30:13 UTC

Re: SolrException: Can't determine a Sort Order with Solr 6.6

I've run into the same issue with a Rails application that uses the Rsolr gem
to make calls to Solr.  I will have to check if the issue is in Rsolr or in
my application,  changing the %2B (+ sign) to a %20 (space char) in the
request URL fixes the issue.

I also just wanted to say hello to wunder.  I used to work as a systems
administrator at HP when we were both at Pacific Technology Park in
Sunnyvale.  I moved to NY in 1994 and have been working as a programmer at
Cornell University ever since.

--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html