Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com> on 2016/11/28 15:00:03 UTC

How to commit bug fix to kafka mesos framework

Hi Guys,

I found a bug in kafka mesos framework related with support for kafka 0.9.x and later.

Now I have a solution to fix the problem.

So how could I commit the code to the project? Is there any process about it?

And who could help me?

Thanks,

Jared, (??)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, cloud computing, big data, Linux

Re: How to commit bug fix to kafka mesos framework

Posted by Apurva Mehta <ap...@confluent.io>.
If the bug is in Kafka, here is the process for submitting a fix:
http://kafka.apache.org/contributing

If the bug is in the mesos-kafka framework, I think you should look up that
project and find out how to commit a bugfix there. I think it should not be
more complicated than submitting a PR.

Thanks,
Apurva