Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Robert Chalmers <ra...@icloud.com> on 2016/12/05 09:56:40 UTC

How do I access openmeetings now it's running?

I can use Openmeetings by using localhost

http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/#user/dashboard <http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/#user/dashboard>

but how do I access it via the domain it lives on?

ie: https://libdemnewbies.uk:5080/openmeetings <https://libdemnewbies.uk:5080/openmeetings>

It just says, Server not Found?

thanks for a bit of newbie help

Robert

RE: Tutorial Openmeetings for Windows Updated

Posted by Luis Blasco de La Cruz <lb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Maxim

I will speak with Alvaro.

Thanks to you and to Alvaro for this great helpful work

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Tutorial Openmeetings for Windows Updated

Posted by Luis Blasco de La Cruz <lb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Tutorial Openmeetings for Windows Updated

Posted by Luis Blasco de La Cruz <lb...@gmail.com>.
Hello at all

Re: How do I access openmeetings now it's running?

Posted by Robert Chalmers <ra...@icloud.com>.
Thank you, I’ll look into it and see how I go. http proxy for https.
Robert

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Chalmers <ra...@icloud.com>.