Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 21:14:40 UTC

Location for general OpenJPA information

Earlier today I came across some good information when I was looking into a
forum posting [1] and I'm struggling to figure out where I can put my
findings for future reference.  At this point I have a few options:
1. - Add it to the user manual. It probably should go in here, but I don't
know if this is the first place that users will look when they're having
problems(even though they should).
2. - Add it to the OpenJPA FAQ [2].
3. - Do nothing and it will live on through nabble, markmail, search
engines, etc...

I'm leaning toward option 1, by adding a section about integration with
Spring. This new section will be sparse to start, but as time goes on I
expect it will grow.

Any thoughts?

-Rick

[1]
http://n2.nabble.com/Runtime-Enhancement%3A-Problems-with-Ant-Task-in-Eclipse-td2932839.html
[2] http://openjpa.apache.org/faq.html

Re: Location for general OpenJPA information

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org>.
Hi Rick,
  >  by adding a section about integration with Spring.

This will be an wonderful addition. Given that Spring-JPA is a rather
prevalent combination -- this may even deserve its own page (as a child of
integration page).

-----
Pinaki Poddar                      http://ppoddar.blogspot.com/

http://www.linkedin.com/in/pinakipoddar
OpenJPA PMC Member/Committer
JPA Expert Group Member

Re: Location for general OpenJPA information

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
I've added your userid explicitly for now. When you're in the asf-cla group
in confluence I'll remove it. At any rate you're able to edit the wiki /
main site now.

If anyone else who has a CLA on file is interested in helping with the
website just let us know.

-mike

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Yes I filed a CLA