Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Guillaume Bilodeau <gb...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/13 15:27:18 UTC

Re: surefire and hibernate+spring

I am experiencing a similar problem when using entity beans in the form of
annotated classes: the tests run fine under Eclipse but fail under Maven
with the same "Unknown entity" message.  A quick look at the Hibernate logs
shows that the entities are recognized under Eclipse but not under Maven.
Similarly, the problem seems to stem from the separation of main classes and
test classes in two distinct directories, which somehow impacts Hibernate's
class location algorithm.

Is there any way this can be avoided or, even better, solved?

Thanks,
GB

Posted by Guillaume Bilodeau <gb...@yahoo.com>.
Problem solved.  Solution is described here:
http://jroller.com/page/gbilodeau/?anchor=of_running_jpa_unit_tests1.