Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Amine Bousta <ab...@lxsolutions.com> on 2004/04/20 09:37:51 UTC

RE : Buffering the ouput of a JSP page within an action

Thank you very much.
It seems that Velocity is a good solution for my pb.
I just have now to replace variables of the template by object values
stored in my session within my struts action (because I have to save the
result text in the database as well)

Thank you again for this link

Amine