Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Kausal Malladi <mk...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/16 15:27:03 UTC

Problem regarding adding a VM on CloudStack

Hi All,

I have installed CloudStack 4.0.0 on my Ubuntu 12.04 machine, that is
compliant with the configuration requirements specified in the
documentation.

I am running Management Server on my machine with the hosts on
DevCloud. While I am able to add zones, clusters and hosts via the
interface, I am not able to create a VM on it because the "template"
list is not getting loaded in the interface that creates a VM.

Please help me in this regard. Or, does anyone recommend me to shift
to earlier versions of CloudStack to get things working temporarily?

I am using KVM hypervisor.

Thanks and Regards,

Kausal Malladi
www.kausalmalladi.tk

Re: Problem regarding adding a VM on CloudStack

Posted by Kausal Malladi <mk...@gmail.com>.
Oh.. thanks for the pointer. I will try and update you the status...
Kausal Malladi
www.kausalmalladi.tk

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kausal Malladi <mk...@gmail.com>.