Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by michaelwiles <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/10 14:16:53 UTC

OrderColumn not working in one to many with mappedBy

I have a "regular" one to many. It has an OrderColumn annotation.

This mapping when I run my tests I see the order column called
elementsWithOrder_ORDER getting updated.

However, the following mapping (with a mappedBy) I don't see the order
column being updated...

The mappedby field looks as follows:

If you switch the persistence provider to Eclipselink the tests pass.

I have created a  github project
<https://github.com/michaelwiles/OpenJpaBugs>   to demonstrate this.

I'm assuming this is in fact a bug because surely using "mappedBy" shjould
not stop ordered lists from working.

Btw, this is run on OpenJPA 2.3.0