Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2017/09/10 22:31:24 UTC

NPE from service processor

Igniters,

I am seeing an NPE reported from the GridServiceProcessor class here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46144413/apache-ignite-cluster-does-not-start-with-persistent-storage

Has this been fixed?

D.

Re: NPE from service processor

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Well... would be nice to see a response on Stack Overflow. So far, there is
silence there.

D.

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.