Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 吴伟杰 <wu...@apache.org> on 2020/12/27 04:14:32 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere ElasticJob UI 3.0.0-RC1

Hello ShardingSphere Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache ShardingSphere ElasticJob UI
version 3.0.0-RC1

Release notes:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere-elasticjob-ui/blob/master/RELEASE-NOTES.md

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/shardingsphere/elasticjob-ui-3.0.0-RC1/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere-elasticjob-ui/tree/3.0.0-RC1/

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere-elasticjob-ui/commit/d46c9bc9ebc500506badefbc9aaa24e89c72f395

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/shardingsphere/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://shardingsphere.apache.org/community/en/contribute/release-elasticjob-ui/

GPG user ID:
wuweijie

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

PMC vote is +1 binding, all others is +1 non-binding.

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

------------------

Sincerely,
Weijie Wu (TeslaCN)
Apache ShardingSphere

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere ElasticJob UI 3.0.0-RC1

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

I checked:

[x] Download links are valid.

[x] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[x] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.

[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo.

[x] All files have license headers if necessary.

[x] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShardingSphere

zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org> 于2020年12月29日周二 下午12:32写道: