Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/09 21:55:52 UTC

apache license header

I just merged a pull request to add the apache license header to all the
files:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop/pull/2

There may yet be some stragglers, but it looked like the bulk of the files
have been updated.  Please make sure to add the appropriate license header
info to all future files added to the repository.  The person submitting
the PR expected to submit another one with a maven plugin check to ensure
that all files had a proper header, so I suspect we'll get some more help
there in maintaining consistency there.

Thanks,

Stephen