Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Markus Müller <sp...@online.de> on 2009/09/16 09:00:33 UTC

Precautions against "SQL Injection"?

Hello,

are there any precautions against  SQL Injection?

Example (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL_Injection):

User enters the value
    sql' ;GO EXEC cmdshell('format C') --
which leads to execution of statement
    SELECT url, title FROM myindex
    WHERE keyword
    LIKE '%sql' ;GO EXEC cmdshell('format C') --%'
instead of
    SELECT url, title FROM myindex
    WHERE keyword
    LIKE '%sql%'

Best regards,
Markus Müller

--
Markus Müller, Karlsruhe, www.mm65.de

Re: Precautions against "SQL Injection"?

Posted by Luca Ciocci <l....@askweb.it>.
Hi, I don't think that is so easy do SQL Injection with Torque, all
query data are SQL Escaped.

Bye!

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.