Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Oscar Pablo <os...@opentrends.net> on 2008/01/04 08:17:57 UTC

default-resource-name

Hi,

When defining a view, it is possible to define an attribute for the view
tag named "default-resource-name", which should set the associated
resource bundle for translations.

However, I've look through the source code and this value is never used:
when evaluating a view, OfBiz looks for the "default-resource-name"
connected to the table of the view, instead of the one connected to the
view.

What is this view tag attribute (default-resource-name) used for then?

Regards,

Óscar

Re: default-resource-name

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
sorry for the late reply, look like the answer was given, in a more
direct way.
I thought by showing you that the entities already used
default-resource-name and a view is just a joining of entities it would
be apparent.

Oscar Pablo sent the following on 1/4/2008 1:59 AM:

Re: default-resource-name

Posted by Oscar Pablo <os...@opentrends.net>.

Re: default-resource-name

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.