Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Frederic <ro...@tiscali.be> on 2003/03/27 00:00:54 UTC

convert from asp online form to something under cocoon

Hi all,

I'm currently running a site under cocoon. The site needs to have several
online forms of which the data needs now to be sent into an Access database.
What way should I go from here? What are the possibilities to achieve this
(if such goal is achievable)?

Many thx in advance!

Frederic

PS: Can I work with asp cdonts without cocoon ruining my code?

Re: convert from asp online form to something under cocoon

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
> I'm currently running a site under cocoon. The site needs to have
> several online forms of which the data needs now to be sent into an
> Access database. What way should I go from here? What are the
> possibilities to achieve this (if such goal is achievable)?

Can't really answer that bit.

> PS: Can I work with asp cdonts without cocoon ruining my code?

What do you mean here? CDONTS is a Windows system for sending emails. Cocoon
does not have access to that at all. If what you're trying to do is send emails, you'll
need to find a Cocoon way of sending mail. I've heard mention of a mail logicsheet.

Anyone know how to use Cocoon to send an email?

Regards, Upayavira