Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/18 16:31:30 UTC

SDO Snapshot, was Re: Build break in implementation-das?

Kelvin or others working more closely with SDO, could someone please
publish the latest SDO Snapshots ?

On 7/18/07, Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> wrote:
> I did a clean checkout this morning my time and built SCA from an
> empty Maven repo.  I got the same build error in implementation-das
> that Sebastien was seeing.
>
> I was hoping that starting with an empty maven repo would cause the
> correct levels of SDO and DAS to be downloaded but it seems that this
> is not the case.
>
> Is it always necessary to build SDO and/or DAS before building SCA?
> When will the correct SDO and DAS levels be published as snapshots so
> that this is not necessary?
>
> For now I have commented out implementation-das from my build so that
> I can make progress.
>
>    Simon
>
> Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
>
> > Luciano Resende wrote:
> >
> >> Everything is building ok for me too, is this the only module that is
> >> failing for you ?
> >>

> > It works now, see:
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg20174.html
> >
> > Thanks
> > --
> > Jean-Sebastien

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: Need new DAS snapshot (was Re: SDO Snapshot, was Re: Build break in implementation-das?)

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.
I tried this and it works OK now.  Thanks, Kelvin and Luciano!

   Simon

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
Simon,

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I have just replublished DAS snapshots based on the same level of SDO
snapshots. And verified that it builds after cleaning my repo. Could
you please verify if you still have any issues ?

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.