Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Stefaniuk, Marcin " <ma...@credit-suisse.com> on 2018/07/05 10:20:02 UTC

RE: [ARTEMIS] Clustered broker with multiple live servers and shared JDBC-Store

Any follow-up on that because I'm also struggling with version 2.5.0?

Marcin

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
I’m not sure what’s the issue to be honest.

You should try the latest version of Artemis and you still hit an issue you
would have to communicate us a way to reproduce the issue.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 3:32 PM jraju <j....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any update to this issue please?
>
> I am also trying a Symmetric cluster with Multi server environment where
> JGroups is used for discovery. The JGroup ping file is pointed to shared
> file location.
>
> Thanks.
> Raju J
>

> --
> Sent from:

Clebert Suconic

RE: [ARTEMIS] Clustered broker with multiple live servers and shared JDBC-Store