Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Igor Drozdov <Ig...@epam.com> on 2016/12/13 13:48:40 UTC

interpreter-setting.json properties

Hello,

I'm doing task https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-922 (introducing new interpreter registration mechanism for Scalding) and I have a question about interpreter-setting.json.
Why do we need "propertyName"? It always has the same value as a key in properties map (or null). I can't find any usages of it in code.

Should I add this property to new json or just omit it?

Thank you
Igor Drozdov

Re: interpreter-setting.json properties

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for explaining it. It was used to support old one and new one. Not
all interpreter are initialized by interpreter-setting.json thus we should
keep both of them. After we move to new mechanism fully, we need to talk to
modify those structures.

Regards,
Jongyoul Lee

--