Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jasonn <ja...@googlemail.com> on 2011/11/24 09:57:03 UTC

reporting and build plugin order

In my maven pom I need to run two reporting plugins and a build plugin but in
this order:

reporting plugin 1    (changelog)
build plugin               (xslt on the output of changelog)
reporting plugin 2       (use the output of the xslt in another report)

I can not see a way of running my build plugin as a reporting plugin and the
order has to be as above.  If I set the phase of my build plugin as site it
gets run after reporting plugin 2.  Setting it to pre-site means it gets run
before reporting plugin 1.

Please can someone advise on how to achieve the above ordering?
Thanks.