Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ben Munat <be...@munat.com> on 2006/07/07 05:38:01 UTC

Re: developer's guide suggestion

+1

Posted by Vadim Grinshpun <va...@ll.mit.edu>.
Clinton,
I think we're talking about somewhat different things. My suggestion has
to do not with the  documentation itself (I understand it's a
work-in-progress, etc), but with the fact that *finding* the
documentation is not very easy on the current website. Hence, I was
pointing out that a few small changes to the *website* would make
everyone's life easier.

That said, I just noticed that the website source is in svn also, so if
I figure out how to build the site, I can try make the changes myself.
(I've never used subversion nor your website's template mechanism, so
there's a learning curve to get over :)

Thanks,
-Vadim

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.