Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/22 20:24:41 UTC

Jmeter test, configure proxy from a url

Greetings jmeter users,

We have proxy rules in our organization which are configured through a
url. These rules
set different proxy for http and https.

I am not able to find a way to specify different proxy servers for
http and https. Is there
a way to accomplish it built in with jmeter?

Himanshu

Re: Jmeter test, configure proxy from a url

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your response deepak. We managed to work around it
since the proxy rules file that i read meant we were not using proxy for
particular hosts. so i just bypassed proxy for those hosts using -N
parameter.

Using a local proxy was not an option since it would be an additional
overhead along with this unnecessary proxy we have already. This proxy
is mandated by our network folks..:-).Our users will be using same
proxy too..

Himanshu

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi