Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by danlee100 <da...@yahoo.com> on 2011/11/11 20:32:42 UTC

General security error (Provided SAML token does not contain a suitable key)

I am getting the following error while trying to have CXF consume SAML token.
What could be the cause of this error?

Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: General security
error (Provided SAML token does not contain a suitable key)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.validate.SamlAssertionValidator.validate(SamlAssertionValidator.java:61)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.SAMLTokenProcessor.handleSAMLToken(SAMLTokenProcessor.java:118)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.SAMLTokenProcessor.handleToken(SAMLTokenProcessor.java:53)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader(WSSecurityEngine.java:396)
        at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:249)

Re: General security error (Provided SAML token does not contain a suitable key)

Posted by danlee100 <da...@yahoo.com>.
Moved discussion to
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Re-General-security-error-Provided-SAML-token-does-not-contain-a-suitable-key-td4990489.html#a4995094

Re: General security error (Provided SAML token does not contain a suitable key)

Posted by danlee100 <da...@yahoo.com>.
By the way, I am using CXF 2.5.0 for the server while the client is .NET.