Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Steve Lewis <lo...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/25 01:32:20 UTC

Has anyone seen java.nio.ByteBuffer.wrap(ByteBuffer.java:392)

java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.nio.ByteBuffer.wrap(ByteBuffer.java:392)
at org.apache.spark.scheduler.ResultTask.runTask(ResultTask.scala:58)
at org.apache.spark.scheduler.Task.run(Task.scala:54)
at org.apache.spark.executor.Executor$TaskRunner.run(Executor.scala:199)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)

I am running on local master - performing a flatMap on an RDD which looks
right if I collect it
I never hit code in my map function and not a single line in the stack
references something in my code base
Anyone ever seen this or know what to do