Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/24 19:33:16 UTC

wiki log in problems

I can't log in to the wiki, and even when I request a new password it does
not work, any ideas about that ???

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: wiki log in problems

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jan 24, 2008, at 10:33 AM, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:

> I can't log in to the wiki, and even when I request a new password
> it does
> not work, any ideas about that ???

If sending your password via email doesn't work, perhaps your email is
bad.  I checked which address it has and for the mnour account it's
using your apache address.  I CC'ed it above as a way for you to
test.  If you don't get a second copy of this email sent directly to mnour@apache.org
  then you need to check your .forward file is correct on
people.apache.org.

-David