Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com> on 2006/12/16 16:33:37 UTC

Serf 0.1.0 released!

I have posted a tarball of the serf 0.1.0 release on code.google.com.

Fetch it from: http://code.google.com/p/serf/

This is the first actual release of serf.  Combined with trunk of
Subversion, I know that ra_serf and serf 0.1.0 works on Linux, Win32,
Mac OS X, and Solaris.  Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far
to Serf!

Comments and complaints can be filed against the issue tracker at
code.google.com or emailed to serf-dev@googlegroups.com.

Enjoy!  -- justin

Re: Serf 0.1.0 released!

Posted by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> I have posted a tarball of the serf 0.1.0 release on code.google.com.
>
> Fetch it from: http://code.google.com/p/serf/
>
> This is the first actual release of serf.  Combined with trunk of
> Subversion, I know that ra_serf and serf 0.1.0 works on Linux, Win32,
> Mac OS X, and Solaris.  Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far
> to Serf!
>
> Comments and complaints can be filed against the issue tracker at
> code.google.com or emailed to serf-dev@googlegroups.com.
>
> Enjoy!  -- justin

Justin,

Great!

I just added a port to MacPorts for serf 0.1.0 so that future Subversion
releases can build upon this port.

Regards,
Blair

--