Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Manousos Bouloukakis <mb...@softlab.ntua.gr> on 2002/09/12 15:47:20 UTC

Jetspeed & Tomcat start problem in linux

I have tried to install Jetspeed with Tomcat (4.1.10 and 3.1.1) in Suse linux 7.2  but then Tomcat can not start
it stops after display this at console

Using CATALINA_BASE:   /usr/java/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr/java/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/java/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10/temp
Using JAVA_HOME:       /usr/java/jdk1.3.1_01/

without jetspeed webapp everything work fine!!

Please help me, ( In Windows 2000 everything works fine )
I use the .war version of jetspeed

Thanks.

Manousos H. Bouloukakis
Electrical and Computer Enginneer, NTUA
email: mbou@forthnet.gr
Mobile: +30-94-6277920

Re: Jetspeed & Tomcat start problem in linux

Posted by Manousos Bouloukakis <mb...@forthnet.gr>.
Problem with Jetspeed and Tomcat start fixed (  Replacing JDK 1.3.01 with
new JDK 1.4 RC was the problem why???? )

Posted by Anandkumar Ayyachamy <an...@eself.com>.

#