Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com> on 2022/02/09 09:55:18 UTC

Azure Pipelines are dealing with an incident, causing pipeline runs to fail

Hi everyone,

Please keep in mind that Azure Pipelines currently is dealing with an
incident [1] which causes all CI pipeline runs on Azure to fail. When the
incident has been resolved, it will be required to retrigger your pipeline
to see if the pipeline then passes.

Best regards,

Martijn Visser
https://twitter.com/MartijnVisser82

[1] https://status.dev.azure.com/_event/287959626

Re: Azure Pipelines are dealing with an incident, causing pipeline runs to fail

Posted by Johannes Moser <jo...@ververica.com>.
Thanks Martijn and everyone involved.

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
Thanks for following up on this, Martijn.

--

Konstantin Knauf

https://twitter.com/snntrable

https://github.com/knaufk

Re: Azure Pipelines are dealing with an incident, causing pipeline runs to fail

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Biao Geng <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com>.