Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/07/08 20:57:10 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "children processes don't die when CGI is executed" on OTHER:mips -- UMIPS --- RISC/OS (fwd)

acked

From: dwj@wpi.edu
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Mon Jul  8 11:13:04 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "children processes don't die when CGI is executed" on OTHER:mips -- UMIPS --- RISC/OS

Submitter: dwj@wpi.edu
Operating system: OTHER:mips -- UMIPS --- RISC/OS, version: 4.52
Version of Apache Used: 1.1.0
Extra Modules used: default compile
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
Every CGI script execution leaves defunct children processes
on the machine.  They do not die.  The only way I have

--

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from dwj@wpi.edu -----

--