Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Eugene Kirpichov <ki...@google.com.INVALID> on 2017/05/18 23:29:58 UTC

How can I disable running Python SDK tests when testing my Java change?

I've noticed that when I run "mvn verify", most of the time when I look at
the screen it's running Python tests.

Indeed, the Reactor Summary says:
[INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Python ...................... SUCCESS [11:56
min]
[INFO] Total time: 12:03 min (Wall Clock)

i.e. it's clearly on the critical path. The longest other project is
02:17min (Runners::Spark).

Are our .pom files customizable with an option to run only Java tests? (or,
respectively, only Python tests)

Thanks.

Re: How can I disable running Python SDK tests when testing my Java change?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I logged BEAM-2335 with some of my findings.

Cheers

Posted by Borisa Zivkovic <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com.INVALID>.