Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Aviem Zur <av...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/02 14:06:46 UTC

Why is the default config displayed in the UI?

Was wondering why the default config is displayed in the UI?
It is a little confusing when that's the first thing you see in the UI, and
only if you scroll down under it are the real config values.

Re: Why is the default config displayed in the UI?

Posted by Aviem Zur <av...@gmail.com>.
I see, we indeed configure via ENV vars.
Perhaps I could create an issue to add an option to turn off displaying the
contents of the file?

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.