Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/23 13:31:54 UTC

CamelOne happening next month

Hi

I just wanted to say that the 2nd annual CamelOne conference is
happening next month.

I am attending as a speaker, and therefore I have been given a
promotion code, that gives a $150 discount on the entrance fee.
The code is easy to remember as its: SpeakerFriend

You can see more details and register from the website at:
   http://camelone.com

I have been told the discount at the hotel runs until this friday.

So what is CamelOne?
=================
CamelOne is the premier event for enterprise users of open source
integration and messaging, including Apache Camel, ActiveMQ,
ServiceMix, and CXF.  The event kicks off with a free Community
Reception on Monday May 14th that is open to the entire community at
no cost.

CamelOne is a two day paid event May 15-16th, and attendees will learn
about tools, choose from 30+ technical sessions and meet open source
developers from all over the world.  There is also 2 Day hands-on
training sessions available on-site following the conference.
CamelOne is happening at the Sheraton in BackBay in downtown Boston.

--
Claus Ibsen