Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net> on 2004/05/27 16:39:11 UTC

jUDDI JAXR Project Name

Please consider this message the official kick-off for an Apache JAXR
Naming contest.

I've been referring to this sub-project as the jUDDI JAXR Provider and
within the Ant script I've used the name juddi-jaxr. At some point we
envision this project becoming an independent Apche Web Services Project
so to make things easier for us later we should give the project a name
of it's own now.

If you've got an idea for a name you can either send it to me directly
or to one of the juddi lists. I'll collect the entries for the next two
weeks and put it up for a vote on June 10th.

Steve Viens
steve@viens.net