Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Chris Anderson <jc...@grabb.it> on 2008/08/15 22:18:08 UTC

json branch

Hello from the Oregon coast!

I've just checked in my branch that converts couchdb to the binary
json format. The tests are mostly passing, and the remainder should be
easy enough to finish. I've been working in a branch called ljson on
github. ljson as in "less json" because I did a bit too much work on
the way couch_btree handles tuples. So this was less work. ;)

http://github.com/jchris/couchdb/tree/ljson/trunk

to get this branch you can

git clone git://github.com/jchris/couchdb.git
cd couchdb
git fetch origin ljson
git checkout -b ljson origin/ljson

If you are going to try this branch, be aware that it will actively
corrupt your data, so move your .couch files out of the way.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com