Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2024/02/20 09:11:07 UTC

Community Over Code Asia 2024 Travel Assistance Applications now open!

Hello to all users, contributors and Committers!

The Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) are pleased to announce that
travel assistance applications for Community over Code Asia 2024 are now
open!

We will be supporting Community over Code Asia, Hangzhou, China
July 26th - 28th, 2024.

TAC exists to help those that would like to attend Community over Code
events, but are unable to do so for financial reasons. For more info
on this year's applications and qualifying criteria, please visit the
TAC website at < https://tac.apache.org/ >. Applications are already
open on https://tac-apply.apache.org/, so don't delay!

The Apache Travel Assistance Committee will only be accepting
applications from those people that are able to attend the full event.

Important: Applications close on Friday, May 10th, 2024.

Applicants have until the the closing date above to submit their
applications (which should contain as much supporting material as
required to efficiently and accurately process their request), this
will enable TAC to announce successful applications shortly
afterwards.

As usual, TAC expects to deal with a range of applications from a
diverse range of backgrounds; therefore, we encourage (as always)
anyone thinking about sending in an application to do so ASAP.

For those that will need a Visa to enter the Country - we advise you to
apply
now so that you have enough time in case of interview delays. So do not
wait until you know if you have been accepted or not.

We look forward to greeting many of you in Hangzhou, China in July, 2024!

Kind Regards,

Gavin

(On behalf of the Travel Assistance Committee)

R: Community Over Code Asia 2024 Travel Assistance Applications now open!

Posted by st...@sancese.com.
Please unsubscribe me from the mailing list

TIA

Stefano Sancese

Please unsubscribe me from the mailing list

Done!

 HTH

Re: Community Over Code Asia 2024 Travel Assistance Applications now open!

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.

Posted by sriram soumya <sr...@gmail.com>.
Please unsubscribe me from the mailing list

Posted by "bigelytechnology@yahoo.com" <da...@gmail.com>.
 Hello Dear
Thanks for your reply
l would use this opportunity to briefly introduce our company, Bigly
Technologies Thailand,  We are one of the leading importers in Asia , and
the Middle East on general Goods and Equipment.
On behalf of Bigly Technologies Thailand, this is the samples of the
product that we want develop.
Please Kindly view our website for the samples and the product we need if
your company can
make the similar like this product.
*E-Catalogue:  *https://biglytechcatalog.es.tl

Please quote us your best prices and the cost of delivery to our port and
if the prices meets our
price target we can place our order as soon as possible.
Thank You!

Best Regards

*Wat Namtip*

Purchase Manager

*Bigly Technologies Thailand*

2/51 BangNa Complex Office Tower, 11th Floor, Soi BangNa Trat 25, Bangna
Nua, Bangna, Bangkok 10260 Thailand

Telephone: +66 (0)2150 10 15

Posted by Zouga Med <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Can you unsubscribe me from this list please ?
Thanks

--

*ZOUGA Mohamed*Consultant DevOps - Indépendant
Data Scientist - Université Lyon 2.

Re: Community Over Code Asia 2024 Travel Assistance Applications now open!

Posted by Brendan Webb <we...@ohsu.edu>.
unsubscribe

    TAC website at < https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://tac.apache.org/__;!!Mi0JBg!MpqLNO8XTygs_I1149YhXDe6roBBwsQ0uC9MwBd-ZAHZDCXsUKZoT5CObjsLF73Zzn9ZOIdLAvlLqZiLUN7sfAP1$  >. Applications are already
    open on https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://tac-apply.apache.org/__;!!Mi0JBg!MpqLNO8XTygs_I1149YhXDe6roBBwsQ0uC9MwBd-ZAHZDCXsUKZoT5CObjsLF73Zzn9ZOIdLAvlLqZiLULbv-ubE$ , so don't delay!