Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2016/08/18 13:18:30 UTC

Stats

Hi,
https://repository.apache.org provides stats if you login with your ASF
credentials.

And here is Apache Zest 2.1  Core (I hope the PNGs are not stripped off the
mail)

Anybody care to try to explain the numbers? Too high? Too low?

At first I thought that someone had a Jenkins instance running that pulled
the Maven repo a lot. But since testsupport is not downloaded much, I am
just "WTF?"...

I have added a couple of other small projects... to show that there is no
spiders and such providing any baseline traffic.

(let me know if PNGs are stripped.)

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Stats

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Roman,
thanks for the heads up on that, but I doubt that is related.

Anyway, will see how it goes in the long run.

Cheers
Niclas

Re: Stats

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.