Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by shanthi k <ks...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/19 00:08:26 UTC

New to hadoop...plz help

I need mapreduce program in java for this input and output.... plz help

Re: New to hadoop...plz help

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Droppinh hive mailing list since you mentioned mapreduce in your email.

Can you give us a bit more detail on what you're trying to do ?

Cheers

Re: New to hadoop...plz help

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: New to hadoop...plz help