Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Hari Cahyadi <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/21 13:32:33 UTC

Ask about how to integrate XML RPC server with existing application server

Hi, I am newbie in XML-RPC, I built application with XML RPC, in the server side I use org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer; like this

   WebServer server = new WebServer(8082);
   server.addHandler("bankDana", new JavaServerBackEnd());
   server.start();

my question is:
1. how to stop and start this server like I use tomcat for example. In tomcat we can use catalina start and catalina stop?

2. How to embed the XML-RPC library into an existing server framework like IBM websphere and BEA weblogic?

3. How strong or how robust org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer to handle request from client.

Thanx for the answer

Best Regard,

Hari Cahyadi