Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Gustavo Monarin <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/17 18:40:02 UTC

Page templates

Hi ,

I have customized the initial-data.json in order to change the widgets
shown in the default home and it worked ok. Would it be possible that using
the subpage definition or other property, a new user start with 2
pages/tabs in the default home dashboard?

Browsing around to find more details about the default home, i saw the page
templates definition however i didn't find how to use this as end user. Is
planned to give the choice to the end user to select besides  the page name
and layout,  optionally select an existent template ?

Regards

--

Gustavo Monarin de Sousa

Re: Page templates

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
Some of these have been implemented, some have not.  We are slowly evolving
the model and there is plenty of discussion on the dev list that I
recommend you review to get a better picture of where we are at [1]

[1]:
http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.rave-dev+Page+Model+order%3Adate-backward

Re: Page templates

Posted by Gustavo Monarin <gu...@gmail.com>.

--

Gustavo Monarin de Sousa

Re: Page templates

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
If you use sub-pages, you should be able to get multiple sub-tabs in the
same default page.  Unfortunately,  we currently don't have a mechanism for
creating two distinct pages using the default template mechanism.