Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Soper Certus <so...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/25 06:37:53 UTC

Tomcat and kms don't automatically start

Hello to all,

I would like to say thanks Alvaro Bustos for the excellent tutorial that
allowed me to install openmmetings in a very easy way

Now, I have a question: starting the server the "tomcat3" and "kms" services
do not start automatically, could someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Tomcat and kms don't automatically start

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
If you have followed the installation instructions, then, the database
and coturn will start on boot, however, kurento and tomcat will not.

To make kurento start on boot: sudo systemctl enable kurento-media-server

And to make tomcat4 start on boot, you need first to add the following
lines after #!/bin/sh

### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Default-Start:     2 3 4 5
# Default-Stop:      0 1 6
### END INIT INFO

And then: sudo systemctl enable tomcat4

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Tomcat and kms don't automatically start

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.