Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Chris Haynes <ch...@harvington.org.uk> on 2009/04/10 22:36:49 UTC

Re[4]: Feature wanted: able to group wiki pages in folders

Great!

Estimated release date??? My project is due to start in the Autumn (fall).

Chris

Re: Re[6]: Feature wanted: able to group wiki pages in folders

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
This is planned for 3.0. As of the current builds (pre-alpha),
hierarchical page support is not completely implemented. we do not
have a timeframe for when 3.0 will be released. It is unlikely that it
will be ready in time for the fall timeframe.

Andrew

Posted by Jim Willeke <ji...@willeke.com>.

Posted by Chris Haynes <ch...@harvington.org.uk>.
Hi Janne,

Re: Re[4]: Feature wanted: able to group wiki pages in folders

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
When it's ready.