Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Baldry, Scot M" <Sc...@gs.com> on 2001/12/17 17:10:39 UTC

ejbjar with ANT 1.3

Hi,

I am having trouble including specific files using the 'ejbjar' optional
task. I basically want my EJB Jar to include some custom meta-data that I
create for every package in my system - the file is called Version.

Here is my task definition:

    <!-- General target to build an EJB jar from all classes in the current
project -->
    <target name="core.ejb" description="Create ejb JAR file">
        <echo message="Attempting to ejbc [${this.package}]" />
        <mkdir dir="${this.build.dist}" />
        <ejbjar descriptordir="." srcdir="${this.build.classes}"
destdir="${this.build.dist}" flatdestdir="true">
            <weblogic destdir="${this.build.dist}" newCMP="true">
                <classpath refid="ejbc.weblogic.classpath"/>
            </weblogic>
		<include name="**/Version"/>
            <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
            <exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
        </ejbjar>
    </target>

Basically the "Version" file never gets added to the final jar - does anyone
know if it is possible to include specific sets of files in the final jar?

Many Thanks

Scot