Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/08 12:31:42 UTC

IntelliJ IDEA settings (format, copyright, etc)

Hello.  I'm setting up my development environment again, and I cannot
remember how I set up formatting and the copyright notices before.  I
currently have something close, but it doesn't match the rest of the
source.  Where are the instructions to set up IDEs, please?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: IntelliJ IDEA settings (format, copyright, etc)

Posted by Chirag <ch...@gmail.com>.
This may help?

https://www.jetbrains.com/help/idea/copyright.html

ચિરાગ/चिराग/Chirag