Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by bhanu prakash <bp...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/26 00:39:27 UTC

AXIS C++ installation problem

I am trying to install AXIS C++(axis-c-src-1-4-linux)
using Apache HTTP server 2.0.53, xerces c++ parser
(xerces-c_2_6_0_redhat_80-gcc). I have installed
Apache server and changed the port to 3000. Now
http://localhost:3000/ is working correctly. After
builidng and installing AXIS C++ from source using
the instructions that are there in Apache
site(http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/lininstall-guide.html).When
I am trying to access http://localhost:3000/axis,it
says "url not found". If we give someother name 'xyz'
instead of 'axis' as in "http://localhost:3000/xyz", I
am getting '404 Not
Found' error.

I am not sure what to do, Can you please advise!

Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: Compillation error

Posted by Tony Dodd <to...@btinternet.com>.
Sorry, I should have added that the version I am trying to build is 1.4
final.

Compillation error

Re: AXIS C++ Webservices problem

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi again, I made a little mistake here :(
please use -laxis_server (simple el) not -Iaxis_server (not capital i)

Thanks,
Samisa...

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Use the command:

Re: AXIS C++ installation problem,axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org

Posted by bhanu prakash <bp...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Nithya and vijay,

Thanks for your replies. I tried installing xerces
2.2.0 instead of 2.6.0. When I am testing with the
sample client and server programs, it is working
correctly. But when I am trying to access WSDL links
from http://localhost:3000/axis/ (OR)
http://localhost:3000/axis, It is not giving anything.

Thanks again for your replies,
Bhanu