Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Victoria Vitaver <vi...@tt.com.au> on 2005/08/01 00:59:14 UTC

Re: Integrating external data into Lenya

>>(Depending on your code, it may be "xhtml:div[" rather than "div[".)

> With all this changes made I still can't manage to get the desired
> result. I can detect 2 things not working correctly:
> - the <div id="details-or-link"/> isn't rendering neither the link
> string if a staff member page or the details in a profile staff member page

Ok.. if that is the case, ie empty where your 'div id="blah"' should be picking up stuff, chances are your namespaces are wrong make sure that you define the div to be in the xhtml namespace ...

one way to tell where the problem is is to comment out the transformation bit of the pipeline and see if you get all the text that you expect.

IF yes then refer to my first point, if no then its not your div's and the problem is much earlier on

Vica