Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by hdv <hd...@rediffmail.com> on 2010/07/21 09:02:14 UTC

newsletter subscription

Hi,
I am new to ofbiz.I want to use newsletter subscription but I am not able to
do that.Can someone suggest me the basic steps to activate this?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.
+1, love to see it anytime you are ready.
--
Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>
RidgeCrest Herbals, Inc.

Re: newsletter subscription

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Jacques:

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rh...@aesolves.com>

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Jacques:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Ruth,

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rh...@aesolves.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Ruth and Sharan, enjoying to see the continued good work!

Jacques

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rh...@aesolves.com>

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Matt:

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.
See below.
--

On Wed, 2010-07-21 at 19:39 -0400, Ruth Hoffman wrote:
> Hi Matt:
> Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I would charge for 3 weeks worth of
> work. Only that it would probably take me that long to put this together.
>
> If you like the way in which I've done the E-books - I mean the detail
> and the manner in which they are presented - then that takes time to
> assemble. What I have in mind is something similar to a recent e-book I
> just put on the shopping site (yes it costs $9.95) called "How To Add An
> RSS Feed in 5 Easy Steps".
> (http://www.myofbiz.com/ecommerce/products/PROMOTIONS/p_PUB-RSS0710).
> This one is 16 pages long, but I think to do the mailing list
> application justice it would probably take about 30-40 pages and sell
> for, maybe +/- $15USD.

Good content, great value.  I like.

> So, that's where I am now. If you are serious about this, then purchase
> the RSS Guide and let me know if this is the kind of content you'd like
> to see for the mailing list application. (Another example is the
> document I did as an EXTRA to the Catalog Manager book - "How To Add
> Product Features as Content". Which, since you bought the book, you get
> for free anyhow...so go take a look and let me know.)

I did read the EXTRA, it was good.  Also ordered the RSS Guide.  BTW,
the MFR guide seems to be free in the library and costs elsewhere, FYI.
Don't know how that happened.

> And, btw, please tell all your friends about MyOFBiz.com! The more hits
> I get on the website and the more interest I see from the community, the
> more likely I am to put something like this together. Or, rather move it
> up in priority, because, this is one topic that is already on radar.
> Just not a real high priority for me right now.

Everyone I know with any interest in OFBiz is on this list. :(

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Matt:

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.